Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Safe and Lock Safe (early 1900's)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victor Safe and Lock Safe (early 1900's)

I have a customer who has a safe and the combination. It's an old Victor Safe and Lock safe. (I don't do a lot of work on safes, so I'm new here)

According to them, the dial goes from 0 to 59. The last number is 62. I'm guessing the 62 is the number 2. But the other question I have is what would be the dialing pattern? There are 3 numbers. I'm guessing Left to the first number, right twice to the second number, then left to third number, and finally right to retract the bolt, as there is no handle or turn.

If you need more info, please let me know. I haven't physically seen the safe yet.

Thanks much in advance!
    Chris

Re: Victor safe

Generally a three-dial safe lock goes R-L-R. Spin the dial at least 4 revolutions clockwise to get all wheels in correct rotation. 1) Rotate the dial clockwise three rotations and stop on the first number in your combination. 2) Slowly rotate the dial counterclockwise. The second time the second number appears at the dial marker, stop. 3) Slowly rotate the dial clockwise. The first time your third number appears at the dial marker, stop. 4) Slowly rotate the dial counterclockwise. If you have the correct combination, you should feel the lever drop in and the bolt will be pulled back to the unlocked position within 1/4 of a turn. If the safe does not open, reverse directions to a L-R-L sequence and try again.

Comment

victor safe

The dialing order for a victor sfae with a Y&T lock is L4- R3- L2- R to open.
      The safes that were manufactured after 1917 -- R4 -L3-R2- L1 .Post a pic or email it I will be happy to help you .

Comment

This is the really great post, I like Newt Scamander Coat

Comment

Wow, That's great, This is the amazing post, I like Michael Jackson Costume

Comment

Nice post, Best Epilator for face

Comment

It wasn't available for everyone in 90s to download vidmate APK and then it's been launched in 2016.

Comment

Working...
              X