X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KAILIYAT
    replied
    Originally posted by ducklife View Post
    The share of the safe you share is very old. but still use quite well.
    ]
    Dial handle configuration) I have drilled and do have a good read on the 4 number ( plus driver Tutuapp 9Apps ShowBox ) combination, but I am having difficulty finding the drop in location. I am thinking its a gravity drop location, but I have transferred to TC, BC and each side plus or minus 1, 2,& 3 with no luck. I am hoping someone out there has knowledge of this type of safe and can offer a suggestion as to where a possible dropin location is on this safe. Or perhaps I have misidentified this safe as well.
    Last edited by KAILIYAT; 07-25-2019, 03:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ducklife
    replied
    The share of the safe you share is very old. but still use quite well.
    fnaf

Leave a comment:

• Cindyiles
    replied
    Jokester report was a trick numerous individuals have remarked via web-based networking media to discuss it the police got call number of the comedian best term paper writing services message. To make arrangement move on this the comedian concedes their transgressions that he make counterfeit telephone require the native to make them fouls.

Leave a comment:

• Old National Safe with 4 wheel transmission style dial

I've come across what I think is an old National safe ( because of the Dial handle configuration) I have drilled and do have a good read on the 4 number ( plus driver) combination, but I am having difficulty finding the drop in location. I am thinking its a gravity drop location, but I have transferred to TC, BC and each side plus or minus 1, 2,& 3 with no luck. I am hoping someone out there has knowledge of this type of safe and can offer a suggestion as to where a possible dropin location is on this safe. Or perhaps I have misidentified this safe as well.

Thanks Mike
Working...
X