• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lagard 7" round door

I had to drill a 7" Lagard round door (#2575), now I need parts:

1 x #2533 lever,
    1 x #2541 bolt,
    1 x #2535 toggle spring

I have the exploded view of that door, so if you want to see it, I can fax it.

Pierre

replace

I am not sure how you drilled it, but in my experience, it is much more secure and cost effective to replace the head rather than to repair it, especially where destruction of the bolts is involved. Don

Comment

Originally posted by jlandsafe
      I am not sure how you drilled it, but in my experience, it is much more secure and cost effective to replace the head rather than to repair it, especially where destruction of the bolts is involved. Don
      I drilled for the fence and opened it. The bolt was missing, it was locked with only 2 bolts, and the detent spring was modified so I would like to replace it.

I also have been told that these doors are not available anymore, that's why I am looking for parts.

Thanks

Pierre

Comment

Safe Door

I did one very similar about a year ago. The box was installed in concrete in a 6ft x 14ft drive through Gas Station-Cigarette store. The old cap was no longer available, and the depth of the bolts from the rim was deeper than the current model. Removing the can would have been MAJOR surgery and very cramped, it was situated right below the register, clerks stood on the can lid.
        Other than the thickness of the Cap and the depth of the bolts, the new cap was the same fuctionally as the old one. I purchased the new safe head and cleaned the old cap up, then I moved all the bolts and lockworks to the old cap. It worked great, and the customer saved about $1000 worth of cement cutting/pouring and down time.

Comment

Working...
        X