National Cash Register Keys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National Cash Register Keys

Hi all! I have an antique customer who has a 1910-1920 era National Cash Register, model 313. I've done some basic research on ebay, and general google searching to find what keys are needed. I was able to track down, via a friend who has repaired cash registers for years, key #2 and the reset key. I am still looking for keys 1 and 5. I found another website that shows the profile of the keys. Was wondering if anyone knew the keyblanks for these keys? I'd like to try to take the profile and make several keys. Or is this a proprietary blank and National didn't provide blanks?

Thanks!

A general method is done for the happiness of the candidates. The manner and all sots have been ensured with college paper.org for all issues for the people. The range is deputed for the utilization of the goals for the humans in life.

Comment

Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It 's really very nice and Useful post.Thanks tech blogs

Comment

Thanks for your post. I’ve been thinking about writing a very comparable post over the last couple of weeks, I’ll probably keep it short and sweet and link to this instead if thats cool. Thanks. The Bonding Stages

Comment

I have to search sites with relevant information on given topic and provide them to teacher our opinion and the article. The Bonding Stages

Comment

Thanks for such a great post and the review, I am totally impressed! Keep stuff like this coming. indian matka

Comment

I would recommend my profile is important to me, I invite you to discuss this topic... mata jai kaur public school ashok vihar

Comment

This website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up! south point admission

Comment

This website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up! south point admission

Comment

Working...
                  X