Semi retired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Semi retired

I am semiretired and would like to pass on some of my equipment toyounger locksmiths. I have a DF-1 Framon drill rig. It has an extra drill mouned on a second plate. It was a "D" drill and has a max speed of 600 rpm for stubborn hardplate; also have all 15 Reed code books along with 5 padalock books; and also have Reed code books on microfiche . Includes a hand held fiche reader. If interested email me at [email protected]

Interested in Reed Books

Hi
    My Name is Joe and I am interested in the set of Reed Books that you have.
    Please email me at [email protected] with your price for the set.
    Thanks for your reply.
    Joe

Comment

need tools

my name is justin cohee i'm just getting started whith my business i could use any thing i could get my hands on here's my email i'd like to know what youhave and how much ? [email protected]

Comment

What is semi retired, I'd like to know about it. Many people on EduBirdie are commenting that they are also semi retired. But I never understood the concept of it but I will like to someday.

Comment

We may not think that it is necessary but I am sure that the users of https://de.altoconvertpdftoword.com/reviews would disagree. This software has helped them immensely.

Comment

I enjoy every single posts, I actually appreciated, I would personally adore extra information and facts because of this, mainly because its fairly pleasing., Have fun here ideal for allowing. http://www.fidelitydating.com/text-chemistry-reviews

Comment

Lol what is the exact definition of semi retired.Heard it 1st time mybkexperience
              Last edited by William10; 07-05-2019, 03:53 AM.

Comment

I haven't any word to value this post.....Really i am awed from this post....the individual who make this post it was an extraordinary human..thanks for imparted this to us. Cheap Jewelry for Sale

Comment

Thanks so much with this fantastic new web site. I’m very fired up to show it to anyone. It makes me so satisfied your vast understanding and wisdom have a new channel for trying into the world. Taruhan Bola

Comment

Your blogs further more each else volume is so entertaining further serviceable It appoints me befall retreat encore. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. cheap essays

Comment

You have done a great job. I will definitely dig it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site Brochure designing services

Comment

I haven't any word to value this post.....Really i am awed from this post....the individual who make this post it was an extraordinary human..thanks for imparted this to us. GoogleTune - Watch and Download Videos for Free

Comment

survey.walmart.com

Comment

Your good knowledge and kindness in playing with all the pieces was very useful. I don’t know what I would have done if I had not encountered such a step like this movies123

Comment

Originally posted by davidjohn View Post
                              Your good knowledge and kindness in playing with all the pieces was very useful. I don’t know what I would have done if
                              I enjoy every single posts, I actually appreciated, I would personally adore extra information and facts because of this, mainly because its fairly pleasing., Have fun here ideal for allowing.
                              Last edited by amekassa; 08-01-2019, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X