Camera/Recording System for Small Apartment Complex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camera/Recording System for Small Apartment Complex

I have a new apartment complex, with 15 buildings, each with 4 apartments and most of them have a basement used for storage. I have put on AlarmLock DL2800 locks so that tenants can use a PIN to enter the storage area. The owner would now like to install a camera system to record who enters the storage area, in addition to the audit trail the lock provides, as well as record trash bins, and other areas.

This is my first venture into security cameras. I did help a friend of mine who bought a DVR/camera system from Sam's Club a while back. But I'd rather do this one that has the ability to be scalable.

As mentioned before, there are 15 buildings. One management office. The buildings are far enough apart where a wire cannot be run between buildings. So I would think a wireless bridge between buildings would be the correct answer. Based on that IP camera system and DVR would be a good solution. I would like to find something inexpensive, but at the same time, not cheap.

I am experienced in computer networking, so I have skills to build a network, both wired and wireless. Was hoping someone can point me in a good direction to find a good inexpensive IP camera system...

Thanks in advance!

We have a complete solutions of CCTV Cameras for your home security. Our professional installed CCTV Camera in your home, offices etc. we secure your residential and commercial areas in Tampa. For order Security Cameras Tampa FL visit our website.
    Last edited by allinonelocksmith; 03-13-2019, 02:02 AM.
    Affordable Locksmith Tampa FL

Comment

The application offers a couple of particular sky effects to investigate. To use the PicsArt App For PC application you should stack an image which has the sky evident by then basically tap on each effect to see the alteration in the sky.

Comment

I've chosen to attempt to give my information deleteme discount just to Amazon, PayPal, my bank and Apple What's more, DeleteMe I'll tell you how it goes.

Comment

Well there are many people who are offering installation of CCTV cameras but i suggest you to first check these then decide yourself Calgary Ticket Printing and Calgary Signs

Comment

Working...
          X